A vehicle breakdown is unexpected, and you need to spend more than $500 approximately every time your vehicle faces an issue while commuting. All these charges are inclusive of the towing charges, driver charges, on the spot mechanical assistance, and others. All these costs are from different handlers, and it adds more cost to your assistance needs. In contrast, a dedicated company offering commercial roadside assistance service will save many dollars for you. Major issues come up with commercial vehicles during the transportation of goods and other materials.
Need to hire commercial roadside assistance company
The roadside instances are sudden, and even a small problem in the vehicle can get you stranded on a lonely street with no help. Some of the major issues or breakdowns that come up with the highway drivers are vehicles locked with keys inside, flat tires, battery dead, or vehicle totaled. Commercial transportation is the backbone of any productive business, and any minute breakdowns during the transit can lead a company to miss the deadline.
According to encoreprotection.com towing a commercial vehicle or a truck adds more cost to the businesses and their productivity. Apart from that, it is time-consuming and full of hassle to get a mechanic or a professional to come and help you on the spot. The fleet managers also fail to get help at the right moment to save the fleet time. It will eventually have a negative impact on the business and its productivity. To save time and cost, you must hire commercial roadside Assistance Company to avail its benefits of saving time, money, and get the right kind of help in the remote location of breakdown.
Benefits of hiring commercial roadside assistance for the transportation fleets
On hiring a reputed company, you are just a text message away from getting the right help. You need to highlight your breakdown issue, if you know about it, else you can seek help, and the professional will reach out to you for help.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a company like this:
- On hiring a company, you can ensure driver safety at all costs throughout the assistance session.
- The team of professionals will try their best to repair the vehicle back to working condition as soon as possible.
- The cost of the entire assistance work is reasonable and less than the other individual’s handlers or professionals.
- You can acquire peace of mind as you have a sense of help is on the way for your assistance.
- Roadside assistance is available for all types of vehicles, such as commercial trucks, cars, heavy vehicles, vans, and others.
Factors to consider before hiring a commercial roadside assistance company
Every successful company has some attributes that define its success. So, before hiring commercial roadside assistance, you must look for a certain factor such as:
- You must get quick and easy access to the company or the executives. You must have an easy source of contact with the administration to give your location details along with the vehicle information for seeking immediate help. Once you connect with the admin, you can demand the right help with a professional to your remote location.
- There must be an official mobile application through which the drivers can easily track the options for booking a commercial roadside assistance company. All the detailed features and services of the company are made available on the application with a user-friendly interface. You must also get direct call options on your mobile app to avoid the hassle of surfing through phone contacts at the time of emergency.
- The company must provide other comprehensive services such as locksmith service offering, battery recharging, towing, fuel emergency, and tire changes. These are a few of the basic breakdowns that most of the driver’s experience and seek maximum possible help from the roadside assistance companies.
- The service must be available 24/7 without any time or service restriction. All types of services are made available throughout the day. You can seek help from a professional anywhere around the coverage region of the company.
Detailed information on the services offered by the Roadside assistance company
- When you experience a breakdown, you get an option to find your exact location by surfing through the mobile application of the roadside assistance application. You will also get a toll free number popping up on the screen along with a code to help you connect with the executive of the assistance company.
- You can share your mobile number to the executive, after which you get an SMS with live tracking of the rescue van or vehicle and estimated time of arrival. If you are managing the fleet, you can hand over the link to the driver to keep a track.
- The towing service offered by the roadside assistance company assures free towing for up to 25 miles from the breakdown location. If the service station is beyond that, then the driver needs to pay a minimal additional charge for every extra mile.
- With the winching service, the assistance vehicles will pull the cars out from the mud, snow, or ice at ease.
- Fuel delivery service offers 3 gallons of diesel or gas delivery for the vehicle that is stranded for running out of fuel.
- Blown tires or flat tires are also replaced, inclusive in the road assistance services.
- The companies also provide a battery jump start or recharging on the spot to restart a dead battery of the vehicle and bring it on the road as soon as possible.
- If you are locked outside the car with the keys inside, then the locksmith services will also help you get out of that situation.
Now, you have full information on the importance and necessity of hiring a roadside assistance company for getting better help at the time of emergency. If you are a fleet manager or a long tour driver, then you must enable the services of the commercial roadside assistance company to be ready for any vehicle-related problems during the fleet or the transit.